Recipe Minder Pro© features:
When the Recipe Minder Pro© splash screen closes, a blank display screen will be displayed. The number of recipes currently entered in the database will be indicated by the “Recipe Count” in the upper-left corner of the screen.
Recipe Minder Pro© has many useful features to assist you in saving, cataloging, and printing your favorite recipes. A few of those features as listed below:
- Organize by recipe book, source, category, or sub-category.
- Mark recipe as family favorite, low cal, low GI, gluten free, or diabetic
- Add key words to recipe, for searching
- Attach captured image from the internet or attach your own saved photo
- Set filter criteria for easy searching
- Easy lookup of predefined units of measure and/or ingredients.
- Add new books, categories, or sub-categories on the fly.
- Add new units of measure and/or ingredients on the fly.
- Handy table shows halve and third values for common units of measure
- Handy table shows common substitutions for 90+ ingredients
- Backup and restore features to protect your recipe entries
- Maintenance capability on all tables to allow deletions and/or corrections
- Printing (including photo) via PDF file using Adobe Reader
More content will be coming soon.
If you have any interest in Recipe Minder Pro, email info@Zhetosoft.com for more information.